Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

And Feliz Natal!
(Feliz = Happy
Natal = Christmas
Feliz Natal = Happy Christmas)

And yes, Natal is also the name of the city I live in. So, I live in Christmas! Sometime before the end of the year, you'll get a more detailed post of my holiday adventures.

In case you were wondering, I will miss spending Christmas with my family back in Arkansas. But I'm also excited because I'm going to spend it with my Brasilian family. Tomorrow, I'll be spending most of the day by the pool (probably) and eating the traditional Brazilian Christmas Eve dinner with all of the missionaries, their families, and maybe some other friends. This dinner is the most important part of a Brazilian Christmas. On the 25th, we'll be going to the beach. Yes my friends, Christmas will consist of me getting a great tan. That'll be a first! :D

I pray that you all will spend Christmas with people who love you and who you love. May you be completely surrounded by and full of Christ's love, joy, and peace.

Merry Christmas!! Feliz Natal!! Feliz Navidad!!

No comments: