Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In Brazil Again

I made it! It took us 26 hours to get here, but the flights and layovers were well worth it! It's so good to be back. I've seen so many people I know from last year. I'm so happy to see them all again. I'm remembering why I love this place so much!! I start reading sessions on Monday. I'm so excited!

Right now I'm sitting in my living room, looking out at the lights of Natal. Our apartment overlooks the northern part of the city, and in the distance, we can see the ocean. Not much of it, but enough to count. It's a nice apartment. I like it alot. And I have a great roommate, Cris. She's been here since September doing LST work. She's been a huge help. I'm so thankful for her.

This is so surreal. I can hardly believe I'm here. And that God wanted me to come back. I am blessed beyond anything I'll ever deserve. Have a wonderful day! Deus te abencoe (God bless)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, I'm so glad God put you in Natal safely and everything is going well for you. I'm missing you already. I can't wait to see you in Skype, so lets set up a time. Don't get to liking Natal to much, I would like to see you come home. I need you close to me. I love you so very much. Let's talk soon. Love ya "Mom"