Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I told myself I wasn't going to post again for the third day in row, but I had an amazing conversation with someone this morning, so I just had to tell you about it.

I was reading with the same girl I posted about earlier. We were on Lesson 11 (the one about the parable of the seeds). We were talking about what kind of soil we are. She said that she wasn't quite the good soil. I asked her how she could become the good soil. She said that she needed to follow God's teaching. We then got into a discussion of how to do that. Then she said, "Since reading this with you, I have tried to follow God teachings. You teach me to follow Jesus." I was blown away. I give thanks to the Almighty Father for working through me to change her. And He has changed her heart and her life. Even her mom has noticed. I praise God for His work!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Lacy,
I'm so proud of you. It sounds like you are having an amazing trip, and that you are truly letting God use you for His glory. I can't wait to hear all about your trip in person. We will look forward to seeing you soon.