Monday, June 11, 2007

Eu quero muito mais

Okay, I've said this before, but it's just so true that I have to say it again. God is great! Yesterday, four of our readers came to our English devotional and two (one of mine and one of Anna's) stayed for Bible class and worship. The guys said that they both asked a lot of questions in the men's Bible class. How great is that?! We can really see God working in our readers. What a blessing it is that God has allowed me to be a part of His work here. I am only worthy of this because of Christ.

I learned part of a song in Portuguese! I think it speaks what my heart feels right now and always. It goes like this (the spelling may be a little off, but it'll be close enough):

Eu quero mais, muito mais
do teu amor, voce e todo pra mim, Senhor
Eu quero mais, muito mias
do teu poder.

In English:

I want more, so much more
of Your love, you are everything to me Lord
I want more, so much more
of Your power

May the Lord bless you as much, no, more, than He has blessed me! Adeus from Brazil...

No comments: