skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Loving the Life I Live!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I look forward to that day...
Yesterday, one of my readers said that he hopes Jesus come back soon.
Me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lacy Almeda Hefley
My life is from and for the Lord. At 16, I gave my life to Jesus. Seven years later, that decision has lead me from Arkansas to Natal, Brazil, to spend a year sharing the Great News about my Savior. I love this life!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(16)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(29)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(4)
Não Nego a Minha Fé
I look forward to that day...
Just a Simple Reflection
Pirates and Rednecks and Mummies Oh My!
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
2007
(15)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
Blogs I Read
Living and loving in Natal, Brazil
Equatorial Polar Bear
China Adventures
Brazilian Jewells
Sites to Visit
Natal Intern Contribution Page
My Russellville Home: the CCSC
Christian Chronicle
Let's Start Talking for College Students
Let's Start Talking
All About Natal
No comments:
Post a Comment