Sunday, February 8, 2009

God amazes me.

"I believe now."

Those are three words that every one of God's workers longs to and loves to hear. Right now, no three words are more beautiful to me. I am so excited that I heard those exact words tonight from one of my readers. I cried. Really. That's how much it affected me. My heart is singing praises to the One who controls it all! Let me tell you, those three magificient words are the product of many prayers, many reading sessions, several Bible studies, and A LOT of work on the part of the Holy Spirit. God never ceases to astound me with how He works. Please continue (or start) praying for this reader.


You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done!
I sing for joy because of what you have done.
O Lord, what great works you do!
And how deep are your thoughts.
Psalm 92:4-5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooow, Lacy!! It's so wonderful to see how many great things God has been doing in our church!!!
I'm very glad He is using all of us in His work, specially you on LST!
God bless you, sister!
Love you!

heff said...

You amaze me!!!!!!!!
One proud Dad
LOVE
Miss You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!